I decided to start doing more stuff with XNA. However I want to use Visual Studio Pro rather than the Visual Studio Express. Unfortunately Pro doesn’t support the XNA content pipeline or deploying to the XBOX 360. For the moment I can live without the deployment feature (my 360 is busted anyway) but I need the content pipeline. So what I’ve done is started developing an NAnt task for processing XNA Content with the XNA Content pipeline.
I’ve put the source code up on my Github page here. So far for what I need it to do the task is sufficient, but I’m sure as my needs increase I’ll be extending it a bit.