- Buxom big bummed babe.
- Groovy drum and base sound track.
- Fast paced, stylish, combo driven combat.
- Lots of blood and gore.
- The level graphics are quite dull. A problem Shinobi suffers from too.
- The enemy monster designs arn’t very exciting. Again an area in which Shinobi didn’t excell.
- Cheesy dialogue – typical of most Japanese games, again like Shniobi.
- The camera. I never really liked Shinobi’s camera system and Nightshade hasn’t change in that regard.
Nightshade is the sequal to Shinobi on the PlayStation 2 and as such it shares much that was both good and bad about its predecessor. Purchase potential? Low, I’ve still not finished Shinobi.